Make Ahead Burritos
Serving Size: 1 rollup
- 1 can (15 ounces) beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 3 cups instant brown rice, cooked
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 15 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- Stir together beans, corn, rice, cheese, and salsa in a large bowl.
- Spoon 1/2 cup filling on each tortilla and roll up.
- Wrap each burrito tightly in plastic wrap. Freeze in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Seal wrapped burritos in a freezer bag when they are frozen.
- To reheat frozen burritos: Remove the plastic wrap. Wrap burrito in a damp paper towel. Set microwave to 50 percent power. Heat burrito for 3-4 minutes.
You can serve this filling mixture on lettuce or spinach for a salad, or use as a dip.
Nutrition Facts15 Servings Per Container
Serving Size: 1 each
Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 9g
- Saturated Fat 4g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 15mg
- Sodium 580mg
- Total Carbohydrates 41g
- Dietary Fiber 6g
- Total Sugars 1g
- Added Sugars
- Protein 11g
- Vitamin D 0mcg
- Calcium 127mg
- Iron 1mg
- Potassium 215mg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
NA* - We are currently in the process of integrating the new FDA Nutrition Standards. Added Sugar information is not currently available for the recipe. We will be updating the information shortly.