Serving Size: 1/2 of a 6 inch round flatbread
- 1 (6 inch) whole wheat flatbread
- 2-3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh vegetables like mushrooms, peppers, broccoli, carrots, onions, cauliflower, or cabbage
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Lay flatbread on baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce on flatbread. Leave 1/4" empty around the edge of the bread.
- Add vegetables on top of sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese over vegetables.
- Bake until cheese is melted and golden. This will take about 8-10 minutes.
Add cooked meat to pizza (like diced ham, sausage, or pepperoni).
Add canned pineapple in 100% juice (drained).
Nutrition Facts2 Servings Per Container
Serving Size: 1/2 - 6 inch round flatbread
Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 4g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 370mg
- Total Carbohydrates 20g
- Dietary Fiber 3g
- Total Sugars 2g
- Includes 0g Added Sugars
- Protein 9g
- Vitamin D 0mcg
- Calcium 144mg
- Iron 1mg
- Potassium 177mg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
NA* - We are currently in the process of integrating the new FDA Nutrition Standards. Added Sugar information is not currently available for the recipe. We will be updating the information shortly.