Meat and Veggie Mac
Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- 1 package (7.25 ounces) macaroni and cheese mix
- 1 package (16 ounces) mixed vegetables, frozen
- 1 1/2 cups cooked meat (beef, pork, or chicken) chopped
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic or onion powder
- Cook macaroni in large saucepan as directed on package. Add the frozen vegetables after about 5 minutes. Cook until macaroni is tender and vegetables are cooked. Drain.
- Return macaroni and vegetables to the pan. Add the meat.
- Stir the cheese sauce mix, milk, and garlic or onion powder together. Stir into macaroni mixture.
- Cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Stir off and on.
Omit the butter or margarine recommended on the package to save calories and fat.
Nutrition Facts4 Servings Per Container
Serving Size: 1 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 4.5g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 55mg
- Sodium 510mg
- Total Carbohydrates 53g
- Dietary Fiber 3g
- Total Sugars 11g
- Added Sugars
- Protein 26g
- Vitamin D 0.2mcg
- Calcium 128mg
- Iron 2.4mg
- Potassium 360mg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
NA* - We are currently in the process of integrating the new FDA Nutrition Standards. Added Sugar information is not currently avaliable for the recipe. We will be updating the information shortly.