Spend Smart. Eat Smart.
Fruit Kabobs with Yogurt Dip
Serving Size: 5 toothpick kabobs and 2 tablespoons dip
- 2 small fruits of your choice (apples, pears, oranges, bananas, kiwi, grapes)
- 1 can (8 ounces) chunk pineapple
- 1 container (6 to 8 ounces) fruit yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons low fat whipped topping
- 30 toothpicks
- Wash fruit under running water. Peel bananas, clementine oranges, and kiwi.
- Drain pineapple juice into a bowl.
- Cut fruit in wedges or chunks. Dip fruit that turns dark (such as apples and bananas) in the pineapple juice.
- Thread fruit on toothpicks or skewers. Arrange on a platter.
- Stir together the yogurt and whipped topping. Pour into a bowl for dipping. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Threading fruit onto the toothpicks is a fun activity for children.
Serve a platter of fruit with the dip and toothpicks and let family and friends choose their own combinations.
Nutrition Facts6 Servings Per Recipe
Serving Size: 5 toothpick kabobs and 2T dip
Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 15mg
- Total Carbohydrates 14g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Total Sugars 11g
- Added Sugars
- Protein 1g
- Vitamin D 0mcg
- Calcium 37mg
- Iron 0mg
- Potassium 146mg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
NA* - We are currently in the process of integrating the new FDA Nutrition Standards. Added Sugar information is not currently avaliable for the recipe. We will be updating the information shortly.
Take Our 90-Second Survey!