Fruit Kabobs with Yogurt Dip
Serving Size: 5 toothpick kabobs and 2 tablespoons dip
- 2 small fruits of your choice (apples, pears, oranges, bananas, kiwi, grapes)
- 1 can (8 ounces) chunk pineapple
- 1 container (6 to 8 ounces) fruit yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons low fat whipped topping
- 30 toothpicks
- Wash fruit under running water. Peel bananas, clementine oranges, and kiwi.
- Drain pineapple juice into a bowl.
- Cut fruit in wedges or chunks. Dip fruit that turns dark (such as apples and bananas) in the pineapple juice.
- Thread fruit on toothpicks or skewers. Arrange on a platter.
- Stir together the yogurt and whipped topping. Pour into a bowl for dipping. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Threading fruit onto the toothpicks is a fun activity for children.
Serve a platter of fruit with the dip and toothpicks and let family and friends choose their own combinations.
Nutrition Facts6 Servings Per Recipe
Serving Size: 5 toothpick kabobs and 2T dip
Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 15mg
- Total Carbohydrates 16g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Total Sugars 11g
- Includes 2g Added Sugars
- Protein 1g
- Vitamin D 0mcg
- Calcium 45mg
- Iron 0mg
- Potassium 150mg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.