Serving Size: 1 salmon fillet
- 4 salmon fillets (3-4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 whole lemon
- Adjust oven rack to highest setting.
- Preheat broiler to high. Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place salmon fillets on baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with salt and ground black pepper.
- Wash and cut lemon in half. Squeeze juice over the top of the salmon fillets.
- Broil for 5-6 minutes.
When using frozen fish, thaw according to package directions.
This cooking method works with other fish fillets as well.
Wash hands after touching raw fish.
Store cooked fish in the refrigerator for up to four days.
Nutrition Facts4 servings per recipe
Serving Size: 1 fillet
Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 7g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 60mg
- Sodium 200mg
- Total Carbohydrates 1g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Total Sugars 0g
- Added Sugars
- Protein 23g
- Vitamin D 0mcg
- Calcium 18mg
- Iron 1mg
- Potassium 577mg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
NA* - We are currently in the process of integrating the new FDA Nutrition Standards. Added Sugar information is not currently available for the recipe. We will be updating the information shortly.