Spend Smart. Eat Smart.
Serving Size: 1/2 pita
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese (vegetable flavored)
- 1 whole wheat pita bread
- 1 cup total of any combination of the following vegetables:
- Lettuce cut or broken into small pieces
- Green pepper diced
- Onion chopped
- Carrots shredded
- Cucumbers sliced very thin or chopped small
- Tomato cur into small chunks
- 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Spread cream cheese over top of pita.
- Sprinkle vegetables of your choice over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of vegetables.
- Microwave for 15 seconds or until cheese begins to melt.
- Cut in half.
Try different vegetables or different flavors of cream cheese.
Try this recipe with tuna or small chunks of chicken in addition to the vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 Servings Per Container
Serving Size: 1/2 of pita
Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 3.5g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 210mg
- Total Carbohydrates 22g
- Dietary Fiber 3g
- Total Sugars 3g
- Added Sugars
- Protein 5g
- Vitamin D 0mcg
- Calcium 50mg
- Iron 1mg
- Potassium 199mg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
NA* - We are currently in the process of integrating the new FDA Nutrition Standards. Added Sugar information is not currently avaliable for the recipe. We will be updating the information shortly.