Serving Size: 1 wedge
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup oil (canola or vegetable)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup quick cooking oatmeal, uncooked
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 container (6 ounces) nonfat vanilla yogurt
- Fruit for topping the pizza
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Use a medium mixing bowl to beat egg white until foamy. Add oil and sugar. Beat until smooth.
- Stir together the flour, cinnamon, and baking soda in a small bowl. Add to sugar mixture. Stir in oatmeal.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Spread the dough in a 9 inch circle.
- Bake about 12 minutes. Crust will begin to puff but does not look done. Remove from oven and let cool about 20 minutes. The crust continues to cook while cooling.
- Stir together the cream cheese and yogurt in a small bowl until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Transfer the crust to a serving plate. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust. Arrange fruit on top.
- Cut into wedges and serve or refrigerate up to 2 hours (covered and uncut).
Any variety of fresh fruit will work or use canned fruit such as pineapple or mandarin oranges.
Dip fruits that turn brown after cutting in lemon juice and drain well before adding to pizza. This works for bananas, apples, peaches, or pears.
Use flavored yogurt instead of vanilla to vary color and flavors.
Watch How to Make a Fruit Pizza.
Nutrition Facts8 Servings Per Recipe
Serving Size: 1 wedge
Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 8g
- Saturated Fat 0.5g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 130mg
- Total Carbohydrates 25g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Total Sugars 12g
- Added Sugars
- Protein 5g
- Vitamin D 0mcg
- Calcium 66mg
- Iron 1mg
- Potassium 180mg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
NA* - We are currently in the process of integrating the new FDA Nutrition Standards. Added Sugar information is not currently available for the recipe. We will be updating the information shortly.