Peanut Butter Balls
Serving Size: 2 balls
- 1 can (15 ounces) great northern beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- Mash the great northern beans with a fork in a bowl until smooth.
- Add the honey and vanilla. Stir.
- Add peanut butter. Stir until blended.
- Stir in the oatmeal.
- Wash hands. Use a tablespoon to scoop up some of the peanut butter mixture. Shape the mixture into balls (makes 50 balls).
- Store leftover balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
This recipe is not for children under age 1 because it contains honey and peanut butter.
You can use a blender or food processor to mix ingredients before shaping into balls.
You can store peanut butter balls in the freezer. Lay them out on a cookie sheet and freeze. Then store in a freezer bag. Thaw for 5 minutes before serving.
Alternate Peanut Butter Balls with washed fresh fruit pieces on a toothpick or kebab stick. Use fruit that will not brown such as kiwi slices, grapes, pineapple, strawberries, and blueberries.
Nutrition Facts25 Servings Per Container
Serving Size: 2 peanut butter balls
Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 7g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 100mg
- Total Carbohydrates 12g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Total Sugars 5g
- Added Sugars
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin D 0mcg
- Calcium 8mg
- Iron 0.6mg
- Potassium 3mg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
NA* - We are currently in the process of integrating the new FDA Nutrition Standards. Added Sugar information is not currently available for the recipe. We will be updating the information shortly.