Peanut Butter Balls
Serving Size: 2 balls
- 1 can (15 ounces) great northern beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- Mash the great northern beans with a fork in a bowl until smooth.
- Add the honey and vanilla. Stir.
- Add peanut butter. Stir until blended.
- Stir in the oatmeal.
- Wash hands. Use a tablespoon to scoop up some of the peanut butter mixture. Shape the mixture into balls (makes 50 balls).
- Store leftover balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
This recipe is not for children under age 1 because it contains honey and peanut butter.
You can use a blender or food processor to mix ingredients before shaping into balls.
You can store peanut butter balls in the freezer. Lay them out on a cookie sheet and freeze. Then store in a freezer bag. Thaw for 5 minutes before serving.
Make fruit kebabs using a toothpick or kebab stick. Add washed fresh fruit pieces that will not brown such as kiwi slices, grapes, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, and orange slices.
Nutrition Facts25 Servings Per Container
Serving Size: 2 peanut butter balls
Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 7g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 100mg
- Total Carbohydrates 12g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Total Sugars 5g
- Added Sugars
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin D 0mcg
- Calcium 8mg
- Iron 0.6mg
- Potassium 3mg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
NA* - We are currently in the process of integrating the new FDA Nutrition Standards. Added Sugar information is not currently avaliable for the recipe. We will be updating the information shortly.