Spend Smart. Eat Smart.
Veggie Tasting Party
- Any whole, raw vegetables (such as broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, cauliflower, celery, or cucumbers)
- Have a garbage can, snack bags, large storage bags or containers, cutting board, and knives by the sink.
- Wash vegetables using a produce brush.
- Cut off the bottom of the vegetable bunches (celery, broccoli, cauliflower) or trim the ends of vegetables (bell peppers, carrots, cucumbers).
- Wash vegetables again if soil is visible.
- Cut vegetables into desired sizes.
- Sort into snack sized bags for lunches and take along snacks. A larger container with a variety of small pieces is nice for snacks at home or for easy use with meals.
- Refrigerate for later use.
Prepared raw vegetables last longer if air is squeezed out of bags before sealing.
Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat g
- Saturated Fat g
- Trans Fat g
- Cholesterol mg
- Sodium mg
- Total Carbohydrates g
- Dietary Fiber g
- Total Sugars g
- Added Sugars
- Protein g
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
NA* - We are currently in the process of integrating the new FDA Nutrition Standards. Added Sugar information is not currently avaliable for the recipe. We will be updating the information shortly.
Take Our 90-Second Survey!