Veggie Tasting Party
- Any whole, raw vegetables (such as broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, cauliflower, celery, or cucumbers)
- Have a garbage can, snack bags, large storage bags or containers, cutting board, and knives by the sink.
- Wash vegetables using a produce brush.
- Cut off the bottom of the vegetable bunches (celery, broccoli, cauliflower) or trim the ends of vegetables (bell peppers, carrots, cucumbers).
- Wash vegetables again if soil is visible.
- Cut vegetables into desired sizes.
- Sort into snack sized bags for lunches and take along snacks. A larger container with a variety of small pieces is nice for snacks at home or for easy use with meals.
- Refrigerate for later use.
Prepared raw vegetables last longer if air is squeezed out of bags before sealing.
Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat g
- Saturated Fat g
- Trans Fat g
- Cholesterol mg
- Sodium mg
- Total Carbohydrates g
- Dietary Fiber g
- Total Sugars g
- Added Sugars
- Protein g
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
NA* - We are currently in the process of integrating the new FDA Nutrition Standards. Added Sugar information is not currently available for the recipe. We will be updating the information shortly.