Garden Pork Saute
Serving Size: 1 1/4 cups
- 1/2 teaspoon oil (olive or vegetable)
- 1 pound pork, uncooked (trim fat and cut into 3/4 inch cubes)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (3 ounces) ramen noodles with soup mix
- 2 teaspoons dried italian seasoning or oregano
- 2 cups zucchini, sliced
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat until hot. Add pork and minced garlic (if using). Cook and stir 3-4 minutes.
- Add carrots, water, seasoning packet from soup mix, Italian seasoning or oregano, and garlic powder (if using). Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and cook 6-7 minutes or until carrots are crisp tender.
- Gently break the block of noodles in half. Add noodles and zucchini to skillet. Bring to a boil. Boil (uncovered) 4-5 minutes or until zucchini is tender and noodles are cooked. Separate the noodles gently as they soften.
Cut carrots into thirds if using baby carrots.
You can substitute beef, chicken, or turkey for the pork. You can also use your choice of vegetables and flavor of ramen noodles.
Nutrition Facts4 Servings Per Container
Serving Size: 1 1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 9g
- Saturated Fat 3.5g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 65mg
- Sodium 520mg
- Total Carbohydrates 22g
- Dietary Fiber 3g
- Total Sugars 5g
- Added Sugars
- Protein 28g
- Vitamin D 0.5mcg
- Calcium 47mg
- Iron 2.2mg
- Potassium 836mg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
NA* - We are currently in the process of integrating the new FDA Nutrition Standards. Added Sugar information is not currently available for the recipe. We will be updating the information shortly.